Directeur administratif et financier
- Catégorie : Offres internationales
- Publié le jeudi 2 janvier 2014 02:47
- Écrit par Super User
- Affichages : 494
Directeur administratif et financier - Egypte
Date de publication : 31/12/2013 - Expiration :31/01/2014
PlanetFinance - Egypte
Type de contrat
Gestion / Comptabilité / Finance
Description du poste
PlaNet Finance is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to the development of microfinance through the provision of technical assistance and consulting services to the microfinance and banking sector. PlaNet Finance develops and animates networks of MFIs, experts, and local actors in order to support the development of men and women professional projects.
About the Job:
Planet finance is seeking a CFO - Middle East. S/he will provide leadership to the finance team of the Middle East.
- Administrative management and coordination:
- Regular reporting with head office (HO) for the activities in the sub region;
- Make sure about the compliance of legal situation in each country;
- Launch and follow up procedures for legal settings of the offices in the region.
- Accounting and financial management, in collaboration with local admin and finance officers:
- Develop tools for financial management, develop regional procedures for accounting, budget control, and treasury;
- Management/supervision of the organization's accounting books, including recording of all financial transactions, invoicing and bill payment;
- Ensure financial and accounting reporting to HO, interact with HO on a regular basis to ensure seamless flow of information back and forth.
- HR management:
- Manage the follow up of the contracts, amendments for local staff and interns;
- Support the management for the definition of social policy for Middle East region, in compliance with legal requirements;
- Supervise pay roll of local staff;
- Proposition and follow up of planning for annual performance interviews;
- Support the management in elaborating and implementing annual staff training plan for the local offices in the region;
- Participation and follow up of recruitment process: draft and update of job descriptions.
- Budget control of PlaNet Finance Middle East activities:
- Financial control and proposition for budgets, before submission to donors, in collaboration with management and project team;
- Budget follow up for each project, in coordination with project coordinator and admin and accounting local officers;
- Analyze costs and budget gaps for offices/project budget;
- Draft final and intermediary financial reports;
- Develop and update tools for budget control and scorecard tools;
- Preparation of audit missions for the local offices and the regional office;
- Participate to the dissemination of financial procedures in the region;
- Organization and facilitation of budget committee per project.
- DECF, DG, or Graduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance;
- More than 5 years of progressively responsible experience in financial management and office administration;
- Strong financial/administration and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, oral/presentation) for internal and external reporting on organization/program financial performance;
- Ability to present complex financial details to non-financial staff;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and working knowledge of computers, knowledge of SAGE and/or SAP accounting softwares a plus;
- Proficiency in designing policies and application of internal control measures, standards, procedures and techniques;
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural working environment and a highly diversified team of expatriates and Filipino nationals;
- Integrity to keep sensitive information secure, confidence and determination, ability to work under high pressure;
- Ability to work in a team and be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Fluent in English;
- Arabic and/or French is a plus.
Please mention “PF/CFO/Middle East” in the subject line.